Versatile, accomplished IT leader with proven ability achieving maximum productivity by providing results-oriented leadership across functions and disciplines. Superior technological and business knowledge coupled with strong insight in leveraging technologies to enhance customer service, improve performance and reduce costs. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills among diverse people along with strong customer-centric attitude that inspires top performance.
• Enterprise Systems Planning, Implementation and Integration (ERP, CRM & BI)
• Social Media Marketing
• Strategic Planning
• Business Analyst
• Development and Coaching
D.D. Williamson – IT Business Analyst
August 2009 -Present
- Ensure that technology solutions meet global business requirements, goals and best practices.
- Work with leaders in the organization to identify opportunities for process improvements using new or existing solutions within the business.
- Leverage new technologies that can solve or reduce problems within the organization.
- Develop and manage Social Media Strategy for
- Use business intelligence solutions to provide consistent and transparent access to information.
ESKCO, Inc – Vice President of Operations / CIO
10/2000 – 12/2007
- Responsible for operations of radio frequency vinyl heat sealing plant.
- Set guidelines and goals for productions including total volume and throughput.
- Required documentation of administrative processes.
- Form and guide strategic business initiatives using new technology tools to increase profitability while lowering expenses
- Provision of automated, systematic, and simplified management information reporting systems.